The TEMLIB archive currently includes the following blocks:
- Several integer units: Simulation, Sequential, Pipelined
- Basic FPU
- Basic MMU and Cache controller (VIVT)
- Internal busses management: PLOMB, PVC
- Internal RAM (Xilinx BlockRAM and simulation models)
- External asynchronous 32bits RAM and 16bits FLASH interfaces
- Minimal serial asynchronous port
- Video framebuffer
- The target is a Sun SparcStation 5 workstation.
- Currently available
-FLASH (for the OpenBIOS firmware)
-Hard disk (using a CompactFLASH memory card)
-Crappy disk performance
-No video, mouse, keyboard
-No time keeping real time clock.
- Altium LiveDesign Evaluation board.
Simple design with CPU, cache, video, RAM, serial port.
- Xilinx SP605 board
Read the manual for details.
Some parts use Xilinx hard macros (block RAM, PLL, Spartan6 DRAM controller, SystemACE) but most of the code is target-agnostic.