Jump to navigation Jump to search
Once you've found data files that were used with the Atari ST, you may want to use that data on your more modern computer systems. Here's a brief overview of tools and techniques for using and translating your data files.
- Pasti format
- Pictures Files
- STOS file structures
- Sampled Music Tracker and Sequencer File formats Quartet(4V)
- YM Chip music module Chip Song chip Instrument
- Sample File Formats (Audio)
MSDOS / Windows
- Konvertor - Supports over 4600 formats, including all major Atari picture types.
- XnView - Supports over 400 formats, including all major Atari picture types.
Back to Main_Page