Once you've found data files that were used with the Atari ST, you may want to use that data on your more modern computer systems. Here's a brief overview of tools and techniques for using and translating your data files.
- Pasti format
- Pictures Files
- STOS file structures
- Sampled Music Tracker and Sequencer File formats Quartet(4V)
- YM Chip music module Chip Song chip Instrument
- Sample File Formats (Audio)
MSDOS / Windows
- Konvertor - Supports over 4600 formats, including all major Atari picture types.
- XnView - Supports over 400 formats, including all major Atari picture types.
Back to Main_Page