If you thought accessing the internet on your Atari was impossible - think again! The following tutorials will help you out.
You can achieve networking using serial lines to access the Internet. All you need for this is an NULL Modem between the Atari and the host which is your gateway to the Internet.
- Internet access Via Falcon & Null Modem cable with a Linux machine
- Falcon to Wireless Internet! (using serial null modem and PC with USB - includes file transfer)
- Falcon to Internet using Serial Null modem and PC with USB - includes file transfer
- Setting up PPP on Windows 7 and sharing it with your Atari
- Constructing a NULL Modem cable.
Internet access via network adapter
For faster networking, you need a network adapter for your Atari. You will also need an Ethernet network cable and a network switch/router to connect your Ethernet network cable to.
- Generic Sting Setup
- Generic Atari networking with Internet Connection Sharing & Windows-Atari network interoperability
- Mint Networking manual installation
- List of network adapter available for the Atari
Back to Main Page