- Archive : Archive by Jens-Peter HAACK. This program allows to compact and archive a floppy disk or a partition by respecting files.
- DISKIMAG : It images not whole disks, just system area. Therefore file extension BFR - Boot, Fat, Root dir. by Pera Putnik.
- JayMSA : JayMSA is a modernized version of the Magic Shadow Archiver by JAY Software.
- Magic Shadow Archiver
- Pasti : Pasti Imaging Tool for ST by Jorge Cwik.
- FloImg : Floppy Image version 1.02 by Pera Putnik. Purpose of this program is making image files of floppies in first place, for usage with emulators on PC. It works under Windows XP, Win2K and later. For instance it can fast make images of 800KB, 1600KB floppies. Program has file transfer function too. ST<>MSA conversion, supports STT format. (Internal floppy used with the driver fdrawcmd.sys)
- Wfdcopy : Windows Floppy Disk Copy by Hervé PARISSI. (Internal floppy used with the driver fdrawcmd.sys)
- OmniFlop : With own driver.
- Kryoflux : a USB-based floppy controller designed specifically for reliability, precision, and getting low-level reads suitable for software preservation.
- ST RECOVER : ST Recover can read Atari ST floppy disks on a PC under Windows (95 to 8 or later), including special formats as 800 or 900 KB and damaged or desynchronized disks, and produces standard .ST disk image files. Then the image files can be read in ST emulators as WinSTon or Steem. (Internal floppy used with the driver fdrawcmd.sys)
- Dust : Dust is a utility which can convert Atari ST disks into images which NoSTalgia can use.
- Disk Explorers
- DISK2DFI : Formatted Disk Image by Vincent "ApH" Joguin.
- PaCifiST Dragon : PaCifiST Dragon is a Windows95-frontend for PaCifiST by Andreas Muegge.
- ST Xife : It's essentially a windows based frontend for the operation of Atari St imaging programs which were designed to be run under MS-DOS by Xperi-MENTaL.
- Floppy Image
- GEMULATOR EXPLORER
- JAY SOFTWARE
- MSA Converter
- Tonton Bruno french Helping
- Floppy Internal PC Driver
- ST RECOVER
Back to Main Page